Friday 12 June 2020

Strictly Lockdown


 
 
 
 
Wowzerz.
I'm guessing I hit a tiny bit too much something.
Last thing I remember I was posting some bullshit Christmas shits.
I just became wakey & it's been a year & a raaasclaat half.
It's like a smaller scale boom bap based Flight Of The Navigator.
Has anything interesting happened ?...

Fuck, I dunno, I had to start this post somewhere.
It might have been a while, but yuh boyee Flair can drop straight bollocks like its 199pissing9.
Which is likely the name of some fucking Maypole hair having, James Bond baddie teethed, passed out party face looking, lightweight Benylin overdosing 12 year old rapper who's various mansions all contain Olympic sized pools filled with diamonds & tits.
Your grandkids love him.

I would say that i've drifted away from the point, but I never even got there in the first place.
I question why I write this ridiculous twattery.
But, like my man Benny Rat showed me the blog game,
Told me never to act sane on a sentence or write plain.
Also, I tread the path of Destrucity -
 



 
 
 
 
"Destrucity: tri-fold in its definition, therefore meaning... 1. The name of the Galax in WARRIOR wherein the "Terrain of Testament" lies. 2. The Living of one's life in the Way of a Warrior according to a Warrior's 8 Disciplines. Those are as follows: 1) Physical, 2) Beliefs, 3) Moment of Mastery, 4) Attitude, 5) Commitment, 6) Association, 7) Integrity, 8) Wisdom. 3. The creating of a truce between one's Destiny and one's Reality. Promising to stay true to what one is destined to be, yet accepting what is the now... one's reality."

Word.

Warlock.

(just so I can continue alliterating)
 


 
 
I thought I should mention that since I last posted i've discovered that i'm a warlock.
But I choose to use my powers for the good of the universe.
In this case, an unimaginative blog post.
Certainly wouldn't be the first time.
Problem was though, search for hip hop tracks containing the phrase "lockdown" & you'll find 90% of it is depressing G-funk seemingly recorded by people doing time for musical related crimes.
But, the other 10% is pretty fucking dope.
Strictly Biz is the crew you can always trust when times are hard.
Your standard crew would drop a lockdown related post a bit earlier in the day, but we don't play by the rules or obey the laws of time.
You lot have been complaining about having too much of it on your hands, I chose to use mine to sneakily become Sorcerer Supreme, albeit briefly.
Had to step down, family stuff, my soul brother Adam has decided to sell the fuck out & go mainstream in a pensioners retiring in space in the '80s stylee, such a nob, he had a shit hot job, now I have to take over his confusing shit.

Note : If anyone knows what this is about, please leave a shout in the comments, then I might find out.
That's if I don't somehow disallow comments.
Um, unallow comments ?
Nonallow comments ?
(edit - 2 hours later - block comments ! fuckkkkkkk)
Clearly none of the above, but I somehow did it on some previous posts, so none of you fuckers could congratulate me on such historic & monumental articles.
 

 
 
 
So, (war)lock down, adjectives.....
Different people are having different experiences.
I genuinely thought I was seeing people around me go insane, but all it really resulted in was bad attempts at humour & bad hair choices, cranial, facial or otherwise.
Personally, ol' Flair-O has been making the mostests of being trapped in the CrookLynn dungeon.
I'm pretty sure I attempted to date rape myself, a few times.
Fairly sure I wasn't violated, but I did get a sore neck, & fucked up furnishings with melted ice lollies.

I've found it's generally been best to make my own entertainment, the more uplifting people intend to be the more depressing they actually are.
Other blogs are Hip Hop Loves NY, Strictly Biz is Bounty vs Beenie when the po po turned up.
And as everyone else is doing shit they haven't done for years, badly, I thought we needed to jump on the bandwagon.

So, right here, right now, Strictly Lockdown.
Some absolute legit bangers on here.

The thing about Destrucity isn't true.

Ice-T is not the doctor.

Yes, the Ron C track is a bit out of place here. So ? Whut ? It's fucking ill isn't it !?! Right ! Shut up then !!! Thanks !
Here y'are. :)

Strictly Business presents -
Strictly Lockdown

Chali 2na feat. Talib Kweli - Lock Shit Down
Dark Skinned Assassin - Lock Shit Down
Grim Reaperz feat. Epidemic - Lock It Down
Gunshot - Lockdown
Heltah Skeltah feat. Buckshot - Operation Lockdown
HL Rock (The Sly Fox) - Put You On Lockdown
Hurricane G - Underground Lockdown
Ice City - Lock It Down (Remix)
Jneiro Jarel - Lock Down
Len Berzerk - Locked Down (Remix)
Ludacris - Block Lockdown
M.O.P. - Operation Lockdown
Mad Mark  feat. Heart & Masta Melkuan (Da Main Mix) - Lock It Down
Method Man & Redman feat. Ghostface Killah & Raekwon - 4 Minutes To Lockdown
Nice & Smooth - Lockdown
Ntan & BlabberMouf - Lock Down
Ol' Dirty Bastard - Straight From Lockdown
Raw Breed - Lock Shit Down
Rhyme Recka - Lock Em Down
Ron C - Lock Down Tight
Sam The Beast - Lockdown (45 King Remix)
Seven Spherez feat. Marvwon, Recogzine Ali, Britizen Kane & Tha Soloist - Lock It Down
Slum Village - Lock It Down
T Isaam feat. DJ Magic Mike -  Lock Down
Treologic feat. Psalm One - Old Lock It Down
Us Plus One - For All My People Locked Down
Vinyl Dialect - Lock This Down
White Mic & Grand Visitor feat. Word Up - Lock It Down
Young Noble & JT The Bigga Figga feat. New Child, The Outlawz & Yukmouth - Lock Down

Password - defandstupid


No lyrics


Black Lives Matter !



Sending love & positive vibrations to everyone.
Stay safe & look after each other.
We're living through scary times, live, & love,
Shouts to Chestwigz, Shrunkeneye, my ECO dudes, & megathanks to Octavia for moving my head off the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Say ?