Monday 5 November 2012

Cold Running It

It's not often your boy Flair puts his own joints up on this here blog, as you may or may not know I am an MC, as well as a (slack) DJ & (lazy) producer.
I prefer to keep my stuff deeply underground, but this particular track deserves an airing here.
A Strictly Business joint production, Sonny Delight on the beat, Professor Breakz on the cut and myself on the mic.
The beat was originally going to be a skit on a future Sonny D release, but I wasn't having it. It was far too dope for that, so after months of pushing & prodding my man finally extended the beat for me. Cheers buh.
So all was good, or so it seemed, problem was when it came to the cuts I failed badly, several times.
Then the mental fingered skills of Breakz came and saved the day.
See what you think.



Props to my talented crew, big things to come from Strictly Biz soon.
Watch this space.

"I Recite Concisely, Rock The Shit Nicely"

1 comment:

  1. Dopeness! Your lyrics are fresher than a Freddie Starr alibi. And the Breakz' cuts are more hands-on and ferocious than a Jimmy Savile backstage pass.
    And I'm head-nodding to the beat - as well as head-scratching....John Carpenter-esque. Mmm, very meaty.

    ReplyDelete

What You Say ?