Thursday 1 November 2012

Strictly ???

Sooooooooo.
Last time around I said that the next shit here would controversial, well it's definitely that.
In fact this here selection is nameless as the tracks speak for themselves, best kept on the down low (wink wink).
No wordy write up this time, no swanky pictures, just 30 tracks on a specific subject.
Of course I have to say, the views of the artists are not necessarily the views of Strictly Business (ahem).
Also some of the artists here are not necessarily endorsed (or even liked) by Strictly Business (I'm calling out The Game in particular).
Anyways, I needed to bump it up to 30 tracks, so fuck that, it's all Bisto blud.
That's it, I don't need to say any more, look at the bloodclaaart tracklist dunny !
Oh yeah, and if you bump this shit in your car, try not to get pulled, it won't do you any good, trust me.
Peace to my Antisocial homie Leo Slayer on this one. (And as always, my boy Friendly).
Next up, Strictly Business peeps on the radio.

Strictly Business presents -
Strictly ??? (The compilation with no name)

Brand Nubian - Black & Blue
Cypress Hill - Pigs
D.I.T.C. -  Da Enemy
Dead Prez - Cop Shot
Dr Dre feat Snoop Doggy Dogg - Deep Cover
Ganxsta N.I.P. - Fuck Dem Cops!
Geto Boys - Crooked Officer
House Of Pain - Who's The Man
Ice Cube - U Ain't Gonna Take My Life
Ill Bill - How To Kill A Cop
Immortal Technique feat S.O.U.L. Purpose - The Other White Meat
J Dilla - Fuck The Police
KRS One - Sound Of Da Police
N.W.A. - Fuck Tha Police
N.W.A. - Sa Prize (Part 2)
OC - Constables
One Be Lo feat Mike Posner - The Pigs
Paris - Coffee, Donuts & Death
Pharoahe Monch - Clap (One Day)
Prince Paul feat Everlast - The Men In Blue
Public Enemy - 911 Is A Joke
Sabac Red feat Immortal Technique - Fight Until The End
Talib Kweli - The Proud
The Almighty R.S.O. - One In Tha Chamba
The Coup -  Pork & Beef
The Game - 911 Is A Joke (Cop Killa)
The Pharcyde - Officer
Tim Dog - If I Was A Cop
U.G.K. - Protect & Serve
Uno The Prophet - Officer Down

Password - defandstupid

"Listen Columbo"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What You Say ?